At Red Apple Farm, Phillipston, MA
April 4, 2015 - 8AM to 1PM
All proceeds to benefit the Congregational Church of Phillipston
GREAT FAMILY FUN! ALL ARE WELCOME!
"Creating Easter Family Memories Since 2011!"
BRUNCH WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
$9 adults - $5
kids & seniors (10 and under & 65 and older)
978-249-7517 or 978-939-8901
- Advance tickets save $1 each
- Tickets available at the door!
EASTER VENDOR FAIR
- Face Painting
Hand-poured fudge bunnies and chocolate treats
- Youth Group (bunny ears, cotton candy and more!)
- Baldwin Hill Farm (homemade soy candles)
- Niemi's Apiary (local honey!)
- Divoll's Sugar House (fresh maple syrup!)
- Down to Earth Nursery (Easter flowers)
- Red Apple Farm (fresh mini-cider-donuts)
- And more ...
- 9 am, 10 am & 11 am Children Egg Hunts (12 & under)
- Seperate "Kiddy Hunt Area" (5 & under)
- 12:30 pm Teen Egg Hunts with prizes (13 - 17)
- Kid & Teen Hunts are Free - Sponsored by
Phillipston Lions Club
- Adult Easter Egg Hunt at High Noon ($5 pp) - Win an Apple Ipad Air, Fitbit, and much more!!
- Ladie's Benevolent Society Raffles (2 quilts and 2 wall hangings)
- Baby Farm Animals
(bunnies, baby chicks, etc.)
And more ...
NOTE: Watch for signs for off-site parking and complimentary shuttle near the King Phillip Restaurant - Rt 2A, Phillipston. With the snow and mud season still here don't forget to bring your boots!